With a valid will, your last instructions and wishes will be clearly and professionally defined to ensure your loved ones receive the best of you.
Your will may contain provisions pertaining to among others, the following:
• Revocation of early Wills
• Appointment of executor, trustee and guardian
• Distribution of assets to your beneficiaries
• Specific Conditions can be set in dealing your assets
• Donations to charities
• Directions for funeral arrangements
• And all other important messages and instructions from you to your loved ones
A Will operates as a Declaration of intention and does not interfere with your power of disposition during your lifetime. It only takes effect in your permanent absence. Your Will ensures what you plan for your loved ones with regards to your estate, will be executed accordingly.