1) You wish to maintain your lifestyle even after your retirement
2) You do not want your loved ones to be burdened with financial responsibility for your maintenance when you have retired.
3) You want to be financially independent to take care of yourself in the event you are disabled or critically ill.
4) You do not wish to entrust all your hard earned assets to your children to manage when you are old and infirm.
5) You wish for someone professional to handle all your finance when you are disabled and unable.
With our retirement trust, you can ensure your lifestyle and financial stability is not compromised upon retiring or reaching your Golden Age.
How a retirement trust help you?
1) Ensure continuity of a comfortable lifestyle for you even after you have retired with a stable income protection.
2) Your loved ones are not burdened financially.
3) Ensure your assets used for your own maintenance, is not mismanaged by your spendthrift children.
4) Ensure your assets are properly managed and utilized only for the purposes of your maintenance by a professional and impartial trustee.